Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Weather in Florence MS

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Le Plus Grand Cirque Du Monde [Blu-Ray 720p | MULTi]
Casting Against Cancer July 5 2014 at the Ross Barnett Reservoir EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 11:24 am by Jmrayrx

» BFL 2014 co angler needed
Casting Against Cancer July 5 2014 at the Ross Barnett Reservoir EmptyFri May 16, 2014 6:23 pm by Jmrayrx

» My 2003 Sabre
Casting Against Cancer July 5 2014 at the Ross Barnett Reservoir EmptyFri May 09, 2014 3:00 pm by rmitch82

2 posters

Casting Against Cancer July 5 2014 at the Ross Barnett Reservoir

Ted Pearce Jr
    Ted Pearce Jr
    Admin

Casting Against Cancer July 5 2014 at the Ross Barnett Reservoir Empty Casting Against Cancer July 5 2014 at the Ross Barnett Reservoir

Post by Ted Pearce Jr Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:24 pm

Casting Against Cancer set for July 5, 2014.  I am very excited to have a date and I'm looking forward to this tournament.  It is going to be held at the Ross Barnett Reservoir and boats will launch from the Rankin Landing.  There are no other tournaments at the reservoir at this time.  I am also pleased to say that I am communicating with several companies that are going to donate items to be raffled off in which the proceeds will go to the cancer patient/family that is drawn but the tournament winner.

Again, this is a $25 a boat tournament.  $20 from each boat will go the boat with the heaviest 5 fish and the $5 will go to the lunker of the tournament.  This is a bring your partner or fish solo tournament. You must sign up as a member of bass addicts at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in order to participate in this tournament.  We will be drawing numbers for blast off the morning of the tournament and there will be a boat check prior to blast off. 

We will provide a jar to accept donations to be given to the cancer patient/family.  We will also be selling raffle tickets for items that I am currently working on receiving from supporting companies.  The winning angler/boat with the heaviest 5 fish will draw a name for proceeds from the donations and the raffle to be given to.  I encourage everyone to donate and/or provide the name of a family that fits this criteria.

With cancer hitting close to home everyday I hope that each of us can come together and enjoy a great day on the water and support the cause.  I have come to realize the importance of family during a time when someone has to be treated for cancer.  With family members taking off work to comfort their love ones during this time, bills continue to roll in.  I hope that we can put together a nice envelope to help someone during this time.

I would like to thank each of you that read this and I hope that each of you will feel it in your heart to participate in this event, I look forward to meeting each of you.  Thank you for your time and support and please help us to spread the word of this event.

Please contact me if you have any questions, comments or if there is anything that I can do for you.

Last edited by Ted Pearce Jr on Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ted Pearce Jr
    Ted Pearce Jr
    Admin

Casting Against Cancer July 5 2014 at the Ross Barnett Reservoir Empty Re: Casting Against Cancer July 5 2014 at the Ross Barnett Reservoir

Post by Ted Pearce Jr Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:07 pm

I would like to thank J Rod with Xtreme Graphics for stepping up and helping us out.  He is going to be providing some of the advertising for this tournament as well as our club.  If you need anything wrapped such as your vehicle or boat or just need new vinyl number for your boat please contact him at the website below.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I would also like to give a big thanks Frank Foster for coming on board by donating some items to be raffled off.  I know most of you have heard his music and if not please check him out. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I would like to thank Jamey Caldwell and Kevin Ledoux for also coming on board and donating items for the raffle.  It has been a pleasure dealing with each of them and I am very thankful to have them join us.
    Ted S

Casting Against Cancer July 5 2014 at the Ross Barnett Reservoir Empty Re: Casting Against Cancer July 5 2014 at the Ross Barnett Reservoir

Post by Ted S Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:27 am

Lets do this man

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:57 am